Forum du 12 ème chasseurs Index du Forum

Forum du 12 ème chasseurs
Forum interactif pour la communication du groupe de reconstitution historique le 12ème chasseurs à cheval.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bonjour! Hello!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du 12 ème chasseurs Index du Forum -> 12ème chasseurs à cheval de ligne - Reconstitution -> Livre d'or
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marion

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc - 10:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: Bonjour! Hello! Répondre en citant

Dear all,

I realized that I still have not introduced myself properly. I am sorry, it was mostly because I haven´t had the proper photography Embarassed

Well, I´m Marion, it´s an abbreviation of my real name Marianna. My experience in Napoleonic reenactment is very short. I´ve been doing Middle Ages for two years and cooperating with people around WW1 and WW2 reenactment for a few years more.

Last weekend I took part in “Once Upon A Time In Austerlitz…”; the commemorative events coinciding with the famous Battle of the Three Emperors 1805. It was my first event in my new uniform and despite the freezing-cold and humid weather I had a terrific time. The people there were just great, uniformed or not and I´m really looking forward to the next season of 1815/2015 Smile

Oh, and by the way, this is the photography of me and my old and new acquaintances from that event (I´m standing the closest to the great emperor Smile ). I know that my new uniform needs few corrections and some re-stitching but all in all, I´m quite satisfied.

https://www.imageshack.us/i/f0pGHPNwj

Have a nice day.

M.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc - 10:42 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du 12 ème chasseurs Index du Forum -> 12ème chasseurs à cheval de ligne - Reconstitution -> Livre d'or Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation